Thursday, June 7, 2007


My name is Angela Erceg. This is my mom and I a few months back she is my best friend!
Who is my favorite artist that is a hard one Im competely in love with music a good song touches my soul and makes life worth living. If I had to pick one good song or artist right now it would be the eagles (hotel california).
Im taking this class because I', working towards my associates in science which I mentioned on my front page under about me. I would like to get my chiropractic license and biology is a requirement. What I plan on getting out of this class is more knowlegde about my enviroment, and myself. I took biology in high school but I was not very interested at the time so this feels like my first introduction to biology and I plan on enjoying it and recieving as much as I can......
Interesting facts about me.......Well I would have to say I really like
architecture one of my favorite buildings is from Frank LLoyd Right, Kaufmann House (fallingwater). I love looking at new homes and looking at the detail and work that was put into them. I have my realestate license for a year and a half now so if you need a local realtor just let me know.... :-) On the weekends if I have free time that is I love going riding its so relaxing, having fun getting dirty while exploring the outdoors!!!
Section #10001

1 comment:

Rohit Sattar said...

I love biology too.. I used to have a biology blog too..but deleted it, as it had no traffic.

Anyway, i really like your blog, please keep updating it. :)
Just change the blog template i prefer (Minima). and if you want any help with template.. I will always help.

Just check my blog for template example > http://satrohraj.blogspot.com