Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Self Evaluation

Overall I enjoyed the challenge of this Unit and class. After I made my way through the first compendium review I felt like I was finally on a role and into the subject matter. After finishing both reviews and one of the labs I started getting burnt out and felt very distant and brain dead. What did I feel to be most helpful. I think was to be able to see that other students were pushing forward and keep turning things in. It kept me motivated to try and stay caught up with them. When it came time to do the cell lab I was very confused because everyone was turing in different types of projects. It wasn't until I read the directions that I decided to turn in everything I could think of that would cover the material. I think one of the most suprising thing was that I did not think I was going to finish as much as I did since I started late in the class. I'm most proud of is my Cell I think it turned out really well and I was really proud of it and also really liked my mitosis stages. One other thing I liked was the microscope I found it to be very fun. I really wish I would have made more time to turn in the essay and I also think I could have put more time in the second online lab. This coming unit my goal is to turn everything in before its all due. I think overall I did a fairly good job besides the essay so I think I should get most of the points.

No comments: