Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Unit 2 Lab#2 Nutrition

Online Lab #2
Daily Nutrition


Above is what I ate in one day and the total nutritional facts. For breakfast I had an english muffin with peanut buter and jelly with grapes. For lunch I ate tator tots, rice, and a odwalla juice which was cran-lime-raspberry. I ate some crackers for a snack and for dinner I had a cucumber sandwich. I only marked down two slices of bread because I could not find just cucumber in any of the categories. The water I drank throughout the day.

It was hard to find what I actually ate since Im a vegetarian and the list didn't provide many choices for that type of diet, so I had to select each thing individually. I would have to say it wasn't the best diet for the day. I would have like to have ate a salad or some kind of vegetable dish. This type of tracking I did find useful. It was nice to know how much fiber, protein, and iron I'm consuming. I would use this cite again in the future to get an idea of the nutritional facts about what I em eating.

















Work Cited:


http://www.balancemindbodysoul.com/nutritioncalc.html

No comments: